tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Clarification on Filters
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:43:27 GMT

Hi,

>Is there an exhaustive list of the filters that ship with Tomcat? I
>cannot seem to find such a list anywhere at Apache. If it doesn't
>exist, I'll dig in and see what else we can find.

There's no central list.  Where there are filters (and there are very
very few) that ship with tomcat, they're mentioned in the relevant part
of the documentation, e.g. the balancer webapp's filter is mentioned in
the balancer docs.  If you'd like a comprehensive list, create one and
I'll add it to the official docs ;)

Yoav Shapira