tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: connector errors for real
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:34:43 GMT

Hi,

>I truly believe that it is an indicator of the thing that causes tomcat
>to stop serving requests every other day. I have to do a full restart
of
>tomcat.

Are you running mod_jk in-process?

>tomcat lockups, and none have the answer yet. It doesn't appear that we
>have any connector developers that lurk on this list,

Nearly all the connector developers lurk on this list.  There are many
other reasons why they wouldn't answer a question, including lack of
time, lack of interest, and not knowing the answer.

I'm not one of them, so I can't help with your specific question
unfortunately.

One step towards solving the problem would be to focus on reproducing
it.  Sometimes learning how to reproduce a problem reliably provides
more insight than the stack traces.

Yoav Shapira