tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat and my application's performance ... time being lost?
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:04:35 GMT

Hi,
The profiler will show all time spent in java code, including for
example the HTTP connector's read and write operations.  It will not, as
you surmise, show network transmission time, but since you said the
behavior was the same using only your local machine (so nearly zero
transmission time), I thought that was OK.

I hope you can relax a bit, either before or after the launch -- spring
is here, nice weather, outdoor activities, fun ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

intended