tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Adding host and context information on the fly
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:26:54 GMT

Hi,
You need to restart the server after adding hosts.  You can add hosts
manually in server.xml, via the Admin webapp that ships with tomcat, or
with your own custom code programmatically, but in any case the server
must be restarted.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

conf/Catalina/localhost/