tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: can iframe include files in web-inf folder?
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 14:28:01 GMT

Hi,
Per the servlet spec, a servlet container is not allowed to serve content under /WEB-INF to
the browser.  That's why your normal HTML links and references like src="/WEB-INF/xxx" fail.
 You can get around this (but you shouldn't) by streaming the content yourself using your
own code, or in this case your Struts code.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics