tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: How to change the status code for a specific request ?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 18:27:45 GMT

Howdy,
Do you know what an HTTP response code is?  Why do you want to change it from the server's
defaults?

You can set the response code from a servlet/JSP using HttpServletResponse#setStatus, but
I get the feeling you don't know what you're doing in this area.  302 is a fine code, not
a problem.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics