tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Application loading twice
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:14:30 GMT

Hi,
It's probably because you have autoDeploy set to true AND an explicit
context with a different path for your webapp.  So tomcat deploys it
twice, one with your explicit context and once via autoDeploy with a
path="/" + the app name, i.e. "/myApp".  Pick one, in your case probably
you should set autoDeploy="false".

In addition, you don't want path="/", you want path="".

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

The