tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Odd Memory Problem
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:19:55 GMT

Hi,
As you say, it's unfortunate you can't reproduce this on a test server.
What if you setup a test server and let JMeter pound at it for a few
days?

Is there something in your application, e.g. a user action, that would
trigger an infinite loop or infinite recursion?  That would cause that
behavior you've described.  And it would only take one user doing it one
time, i.e. a very light load, to produce this problem.  You'd have to
carefully scrutinize your code...

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

QA