tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject RE: Threads in Tomcat 5
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:27:39 GMT

The same thread may be used for the container to handle multiple
requests, though of course not concurrently.  Any other behavior doesn't
scale so it doesn't make sense ;)  I suggest you change your login

As for docs, what you're really looking for is source code, which is of
course available.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

To unsubscribe, e-mail: