tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dale, Matt" <Matt.D...@beCogent.com>
Subject RE: AGAIN jk2 2.0.4 compile
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 17:40:24 GMT

I think that using JK2 with apache 1.3 is unsupported and that you should either use the JK
connector or upgrade to apache 2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emerson Cargnin [mailto:emerson@tre-sc.gov.br]
Sent: 01 April 2004 18:04
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: AGAIN jk2 2.0.4 compile

I have apache 1.3, do I have to recompile it to use jk2?

Dale, Matt wrote:
> It seems to think you are using apache 1.3, is the install of apache that you have at
/usr/local/apache the version of apache 2 you just built?

the company. This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for
the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this E-mail in
error and that any use or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail
in error please notify the beCogent postmaster at postmaster@becogent.com
> Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the individual sender and
not beCogent Ltd. You must take full responsibility for virus checking this email and any
attachments.
> Please note that the content of this email or any of its attachments may contain data
that falls within the scope of the Data Protection Acts and that you must ensure that any
handling or processing of such data by you is fully compliant with the terms and provisions
of the Data Protection Act 1984 and 1998.

Emerson Cargnin
Analista de Sistemas
Setor de Desenvolvimento de Sistemas - TRE-SC
tel : (048) - 251-3700 - Ramal 3181