tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yang Xiao <yx...@ohpp.com>
Subject RE: auto generation of mod_jk.conf in tomcat 5
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:03:51 GMT

workersConfig="/usr/local/tomcat/conf/workers.properties" />

That's all there is to it.

Yang
-----Original Message-----
From: Emerson Cargnin [mailto:emerson@tre-sc.gov.br]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 12:35 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: auto generation of mod_jk.conf in tomcat 5

When we used tomcat 3.2.3, I configured it to autogenerate the
mod_jk.conf to be read by apache/mod_jk. In tomcat 5 I still can use
it??? I like it becouse each time a app is deployed I just have to make
apache re-read it's conf file to get the new map to work.

how do I configure tomcat 5 to auto-generate it???

--
Emerson Cargnin
Analista de Sistemas