tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <>
Subject JSPC not finding servlet files
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:27:50 GMT
Hi Again Guys

Last night I used the JSPC ant build to precompile all my JSPs. This created a SRC folder
under my WEB-INF and a file called generated_web.xml but no classes? Therefore when I placed
the web.xml entries and restarted and tried to run my apps lots of servlet not found exceptions
occured. I noted in the build.xml that the classes should be compiled into WEB-INF/classes
but they were not??? evern though the build said successful after compiling 94 classes...there
was however 1 class that did not compile ... would this have caused NO classes to be compiled
and saved or did they go somewhere else?

Thankyou All

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055