tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject debug info inside chain.doFilter(req, res)?
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 03:52:43 GMT

Hi tomcats.
I have written a filter where I am calling
chain.doFilter(req, res);
and it is dying in this method call.  I am not getting anything besides the
below stacktrace in my code.

Is there anything more I can do to figure out what is going wrong inside
this method call?

Thanks very much.
Pillip

Using tomcat 4.1.29
The jsp that I am invoking works fine without the filter.

org.apache.jasper.JasperException
         at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:254)
         at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
         at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
         at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
         at
com.rhoderunner.longrequest.RequestRunner.run(RequestRunner.java:136)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)