tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vy Ho <st946...@drexel.edu>
Subject newbie - Getting mod_jk2.so to work
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 19:40:17 GMT

I am running Mandrake 10 linux.  Trying to use mod_jk2, but cannot get
it to work.

The apache version is 2.0.48, and tomcat version is 5.0.19.  Both
servers run fine on their own.  I did not build the mod_jk2 binary, but
tried both the Fedora and Suse version without success.

I got no error in the error_log.  The apache front page said it load
things such as mod_perl, but does not mention the mod_jk2, is that an
indication of something go wrong?

I also check http://localhost/jkstatus but it says file not found.
Basically, when I try to access: http://localhost/examples/..., it says
page not found (apache), while http://localhost:8080/examples/... would
work.

How do I diagnos this?  I use socket chanel for the communication.

I search tutorial all over places, but I could not see where the problem is.
I also searched the tomcat-user, but the archive does not have a good
search engine, and it's so hard to find a good answer.

Thanks you for your attention,

VD.