tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vy Ho <st946...@drexel.edu>
Subject Re: Where at Apache.org that has link to doc to use Tomcat with Apache?
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:01:38 GMT
Thank you.

I know it's somewhere, but my hard head tried to look for a large banner
for this link with the assumption that this is a very common and big
part of the documentation. (evidence from the point that I initially did
not use search for this).  I did look into Apache module list (didn't
see anything under J or T, strange).  I also look into Apache http
server's FAQ.  The reason is this: Tomcat is a standard java servlet/jsp
container.  How to use it in some other application should be ALSO
documented in that app, not Tomcat.  Anyway, thanks for the link.