tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Gibby <dgi...@edirectpublishing.com>
Subject Re: Apache certificate
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:06:29 GMT
Maybe he knows something you don't... How are people accessing your
URLs? what will the rewrite do? Will something that is https _ever_ have
to go through apache for some URL rewriting? If so, then for sure apache
would have to need a certificate installed as well. I don't see why you
couldn't install it on both, but they both couldn't listen on the same
port on the same IP address. That is for sure.

Daniel Gibby