tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: another problem with JAAS
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:52:53 GMT
Hello,

strange error!

I have looked inside the JAASRealm code and can't find a error.
Subject result:
    You must have as your subject one Principal (java.security.Principa)
for real user
    Than you can have one or more Group Principals with Name ="Roles"
from class java.security.acl.Group
    for the real user roles!
         All member names from this groups are added to the tomcat role
names.
    An option is you generate your own GenericPrincipal!

regards
Peter
http://tomcat.objektpark.org