tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <fiol.bon...@terra.es>
Subject Re: Tomcat is frozen
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 05:59:07 GMT
Please tell us about your environment:

- What OS?
- Using mod_jk with Apache (or other) in front? (If so, did you try
accessing Tomcat directly?)
- Always using a database for something? (If so, did you try with a
static resource?)
- Any firewalls in between?

When it fails, do in every involved host (Apache, Tomcat, Database)
(assuming Linux, translate it to your OS):
netstat -n

Antonio Fiol

Cui Xiaojing-a13339 wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>I am using Tomcat 4.1.24 and JDK 1.4.1_02. If there is no request submitted to Tomcat
to handle for some time after Tomcat is started up, then the Tomcat is frozen, it could not
handle requst any more. If there is request submitted to Tomcat immediately after it is started
up, then tomcat can work normally. Do you have any idea about the  case? Thanks.