tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Emerson Cargnin <emer...@tre-sc.gov.br>
Subject Re: auto generation of mod_jk.conf in tomcat 5
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:41:01 GMT
the strange thing is that a virtualhost tag is generated and no rule is
created... if I take those out I can see the rules being created....

How do I configure the autogeneration of the conf file not put the
virtualhost tag???

Other question: the loadmodule, log and worker files and log level are
generated in the mod_jk.conf file, do I need them anyway at httpd.conf?

thanks
Emerson

--