tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Choe <choep...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: jboss tomcat integration
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:27:11 GMT
do you know where the corresponding configuration files for tomcat is in
jboss (i.e. server.xml, tomcat-user.xml)?

i have apache and jk2 set up on a different server to pass request to
tomcat for web applications.  i would think that this doesn't need to be
changed if tomcat is running embedded in jboss, right?

peter