tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: How does tomcat redirect from login
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2004 00:23:09 GMT
The root cause is the servlet spec does not mandate the exposure of the asset
  which triggered the login form. That is to say - there is no way defined by
the spec for the login form to what resource caused the login form to appear.

This stinks since it makes personalization of the login form a little more
difficult.

-Tim