tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Choe <choep...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: jboss tomcat integration
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:30:44 GMT
thanks for the reply.

so, once the initialcontext is set up in the environment, i just need to
put everything (jsp, servlets, ejbs) under the webapps directory?

and i would start jboss without starting the embedded tomcat?  how can i
disable the embedded tomcat that comes with jboss not to start?

thanks for the help.

peter