tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Emerson Cargnin <emer...@tre-sc.gov.br>
Subject Re: auto generation of mod_jk.conf in tomcat 5
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:57:33 GMT
Thanks a lot Xiao, I'll try that.

I have most of the options you told to put in httpd.conf in mod_jk.conf
itself.  I think when tomcat write the new file it preserves old
configuration...

Why almost nobody (AFASK) uses this feature?? The problem I have is that
we have a lot of apps, and it would be a nightmare to configure all by
hand, besides having to add a new map each time a new app is deployed....

thanks
Emerson

--
Emerson Cargnin