tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John B. Moore" <...@microps.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Hosting Revisited - Apache serving static pages..???
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:40:58 GMT
John,

    Thanks much..

     Reading this I take it that by setting the DocumentRoot to the
Apache/htdocs directory (or where that might be..)  ..that is
sufficient...   Hmm... way, way to simple...<G>

     Now, is there a way to set this up in the server.xml so that
autoconfig generates that setting...??  Or am I forced to hand set this
for each virtual host.. (I have a LOT of these to manage)...

    John..