tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Robert Krüger <krue...@signal7.de>
Subject Re: JTA support
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:43:36 GMT

Hi Freddy,

do you know (or anyone else for that matter) where to find instructions
  how to configure a minimal JBoss to provide Tomcat 5 with JTA? On the
JBoss website I can only see bundles with Tomcat 4. In case you succeed.
I would be interested in having a look at your configuration files. In
the medium term I would like to get rid of our current hacked
Tyrex-based JTA solution.

Regards,

Robert