tomcat-users mailing list archives

From shanmugampl <shanmuga...@adventnet.com>
Subject IOException: Stream closed error when using custom tags
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 04:30:05 GMT
Hi All,

    I have a custom tag, which iterates through a data and provides a
url to be included during every iteration. When i display the url as  a
string, everything works fine. But when i try to include it through the
<jsp:include> tag i am getting the following error.

java.io.IOException: Stream closed
	org.apache.jasper.runtime.BodyContentImpl.ensureOpen(BodyContentImpl.java:624)

Once i get this error, reverting back to the old case(displaying the url as a string) also
throws the same error.
I cannot figure out the problem.

Also i have disabled tagpooling. Can anyone help me out on this.

Thanks
Shanmugam PL