tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Charles N. Harvey III" <charl...@alloy.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat configuration tuning
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 19:47:00 GMT
I've never actually used a profiler before.  I keep meaning to I swear.
Its my next big venture.  I just figured out unit testing about 2 weeks ago.
We just never have time for that silly testing and profiling stuff at my
company.  I never actually wrote the filter either.  But I have one around
that I could use to at least do some testing.

I'll try this "profiling" and try to get the results back to the list.

Charlie