tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Problem with configuing Tomcat
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 11:39:47 GMT
Hi Mike, I'm not familiar with openejb but I assume that you are talking
about fetching the initial context for JBoss?

Try this in your code:

Hashtable env = new java.util.Hashtable();
env.put("java.naming.factory.initial",
         "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
env.put("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs", "org.jboss.naming;");
env.put("java.naming.provider.url", "jnp://localhost:1099");
InitialContext ic = new InitialContext(env);
Object ref = ic.lookup("ejb/HelloWorld");

Adam