tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Reynir Þór Hübner <rey...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5 vs. Resin?
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 11:01:43 GMT
Hi,
I've tested resin around alot. In my oppinion the docs for resin are
bad, but the product seems to be good, and performes well.
The resin website is very badly arranged and that again comes down on
the docs.

Maybe if you buy a version of resin you get something better, but I
haven't seen that.

hope it helps
-reynir