tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeanfrancois Arcand <jfarc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error about ConfigListener.class
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 18:20:27 GMT
   Have you previously run JavaServer Faces applications? If yes, you
should remove the web server's cached files before migrating to the new
release. So, the cached files in
|TOMCAT_HOME/work/Catalina/localhost/jsf-*|. should be removed before
restarting the server. I usually remove entire "work" directory to be on
the safe side.  There are similar complaints on the JSF forum but they
all turned out to be a caching issue.

-- Jeanfrancois