tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Trieu, Jason T - CNF" <Trieu.Ja...@cnf.com>
Subject RE: Having trouble getting Apache+Tomcat+mod_jk2.so to work together
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:50:40 GMT
Ken,

Have you set up the appropriate entries in worker2.properties for
jkstatus and jsp-examples?  If not, try:

[uri:/jkstatus/*]
group=status:status

[uri:/jsp-examples/*]

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Ramirez [mailto:kramirez@creativecac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 11:04 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'; bbruns@fitme.com
Subject: RE: Having trouble getting Apache+Tomcat+mod_jk2.so to work
together

That was a very good question, as I had assumed that the jk2 would start
tomcat up for me. However, I created a service for tomcat, and now
started it up, and then restarted the HTTP service, and still cannot get
the JSP-Examples via HTTPD. However, I can get to Tomcat via port 8080.

Help! I'm running desparate now.

Ken