tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <tcw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JDK 1.5 beta new features
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:54:40 GMT

I run multiple jdk's on my system, so I always edit catalina file and put JAVA_HOME in there
manually.

other than that, I didn't make any changes other than add entries to the user xml file. which
jsp compilation feature are you referring to ?

peter

juhani <juh4ni@yahoo.com> wrote:
--- Peter Lin wrote:
> yup it works just fine for me. I've been using it with tomcat and
> jmeter for almost a month now.

For me new features jsp compilation didn't work "out of the box".
Could you tell what is the required configuration setting and where
to put it? For command line javac you should use parameter -version
1.5.

Thank you very much!