tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Walter Stokes <walter_sto...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Should I upgrade to 5 for Integrated session clustering
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 06:07:48 GMT
Hey Randy, we are in test with the upgrade from 4 to
5, and are using in-memory session replication. The
upgrade has been rather seemless. We have only seen
minor things like a more picky jsp compiler with
tomcat 5. So, developers can't be quite as sloppy
w/ending tags. The session replication has worked
fine, and handled failover gracefully. I will let u
know how things go for the prod deployment.

http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=Tomcat