tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Ramsey <david_l_ram...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Clarification on Filters
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:51:38 GMT
Thanks for the assistance. Yoav, we got the syntax figured out but we
overlooked the need for the filter mapping declaration too. My mistake!
Justin, thank you for the clarification.

Is there an exhaustive list of the filters that ship with Tomcat? I
cannot seem to find such a list anywhere at Apache. If it doesn't
exist, I'll dig in and see what else we can find.

One thing we are noticing is that we'd need another filter to set the
content type on the response as well or it's not working there when
returning information for some reason. We've needing to add things like
contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" to our JSPs to complete the
solution which got me to wondering if there was a list of filters in
case this is already done somewhere.