tomcat-users mailing list archives

From secam secam <secam2...@yahoo.fr>
Subject use of jar.exe to create a .war and deploy in tomcat
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:18:48 GMT

Need some help on that topic

I've create a demo.war with this command line:

C:\demo>jar cvf demo.war .

and then i copy the demo.war in the tomcat directory :
C:\tomcat\webapps

And then my webapps works!

but when i delete the directory C:\demo

I've got an error message that says that my directory
C:\demo\... is not yet available! and my webapp
failed.

I'don't understand why tomcat is not independant with
my directory c:\demo

I just want to deploy my webapp using only demo.war

Is any one can help me?

Regard's
Pierre-Alexandre

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger
sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com