tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <tcw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Counting session in a cluster.
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:55:25 GMT

are you talking about the aggregated active sessions?

keep in mind if you get the aggregated total, there's duplication right. I'm guessing what
you want is the "unique active sessions". I don't believe the current status servlet shows
the active session objects. that may require extending the mbean.

peter lin