tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <tcw00l...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: IIS 6.0 and JK2 Performance Issue
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:38:55 GMT

that's interesting.  I wonder if some default setting preventing a single connection hogging
the bandwidth. I've performed some benchmarks on win2K3 and I haven't seen that particular
problem with .NET stuff.

makes me wonder if it's a feature of win2K3 to cripple all other scripting/application frameworks
to make .NET look better. seems strange.

peter lin

Alex Gibson <gibs9538@msn.com> wrote:
Hello All,

Here is a image to show how it behaves on file downloads. However, when I
upload a file there is no issue, it uses as much of the bandwidth as
possible.

Alex Gibson