tomcat-users mailing list archives

From bluje...@juno.com
Subject Re: Context Based Jars Loading
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:11:10 GMT
sorry.. meant to say, Tomcat.exe file on your system... if you can write
it. XP as well as older win. files are reverse eng. so they will take a
lot of Dos commands, if you don't have it already, you can copy it to
your root Dr, as in
"copy\Z\???\whatever\atrib.exe C: \"or is it .bat i'm not looking right
now) ....

where       "Z" is floppy dr. or CD.dr.
where       "???" is you Dr, for the ver. of window's you are copping
form////
where       "whatever" is the sub file
and
where       "atrib or edit" is the file you want to use to edit or change
hidden autoexc.bat
again good luck