tomcat-users mailing list archives

From bluje...@juno.com
Subject Re: Context Based Jars Loading
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2004 20:54:02 GMT
you might use a dos based .bat file to exclude tomcat in the use of
common\loggin.*,  might come out looking like a mini "Basic Program" but
should work, not two sure if you can load it at the same time as
atuoecec.bat, or "Tomcat", may require some one with source code, or
getting some one  with Tomcat  code,,, to write it and put in for you??
good luck...  but do try .bat  ... they are simple, just in case you have
never wrote them..  look on line for Dos.hlp... someone will have it..
maybe even M.S.

simple thought's from a simple mind
    -
as always