tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Philip Baruc <bar...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Require a tomcat build with bug fix....
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:37:32 GMT
When i look at the CVS repository and look at the
WebAppClassLoader file, It doesn't appear that the bug
was fixed in the 4.1.30 build. I've also downloaded
the 4.1.30 source and noticed that the
WebAppClassLoader is only at version 1.48 where as the
bug fix is applied to a 1.50 version of the
WebAppClassLoader. Is there a way for me confirm that
this bug fix should be in the 4.1.30 version of
tomcat?

Also aren't the 5.0 version of tomcat very different
architecturaly from the 4.0 versions? I'm afraid to
just remove the 4.0 version and jump to the 5.0
version.

Regards,
Philip Baruc