tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Langschied <dlangsch...@ameritech.net>
Subject RE: Managing Tomcat Connections - Newbie
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:46:07 GMT
Since I am a newbie, I may not be getting the point
across effectively by mixing terms.

I have the ability to go to my connection manager and
see a graphic representation of the current
"connections" be they idle, busy, or initializing.
Therefore, please disregard the term session.  What I
am referring to is these connections.

On the other point of connection pool, I may be wrong,
via terminology, on this as well.  I have these
connections out there and they are connected to my
database and waiting for activity.  If this is not a
connection pool, I need to find out more about this
method.