tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Farid C <do_not_reply_ple...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Tomcat Configuration: help sun.misc.ServiceConfigurationError
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 13:28:02 GMT
Good Morning

I have an application allowing the export of a canvas
as a image png file.

The application can run in standalone mode or as an
applet.

In standalone mode: export drawing as a png file works
fine.

In applet mode (application server tomcat 5.0.18, java
1.4.1)

When I try to use the applet feature "export drawing
as a png file": it failed

In the Tomcat log:
I noticed the following line written when I tried to
use to "export image" applet feature :
199.99.99.9 - - [06/Apr/2004:13:50:38 +0100] "HEAD
/webApplication/META-INF/services/javax.imageio.spi.ImageTranscoderSpi
HTTP/1.1" 302 -

I have in the java console the following message:
sun.misc.ServiceConfigurationError
javax.imageio.spi.ImageInputStreamSpi:
http://localhost:8080/webApplication/META-INF/services/javax.imageio.spi.ImageInputStreamSpi:4:
Illegal configuration-file syntax

at sun.misc.Service.fail(Service.java:129)
 at sun.misc.Service.fail(Service.java:135)
 at sun.misc.Service.parseLine(Service.java:157)
 at sun.misc.Service.parse(Service.java:206)
 at sun.misc.Service.access$100(Service.java:111)
 at
sun.misc.Service$LazyIterator.hasNext(Service.java:257)
 at
javax.imageio.spi.IIORegistry.registerApplicationClasspathSpis(IIORegistry.java:173)
 at
javax.imageio.spi.IIORegistry.<init>(IIORegistry.java:113)
 at
javax.imageio.spi.IIORegistry.getDefaultInstance(IIORegistry.java:134)
 at javax.imageio.ImageIO.<clinit>(ImageIO.java:46)

any help would be appreciated
thank you

Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger
sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com