tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Souther <bsout...@fwdco.com>
Subject Re: Session Listeners in separate context?
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 20:10:06 GMT
Thanks

On Friday 02 April 2004 03:07 pm, Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> Hi,
> No.  I don't know why the code you posted wouldn't work, it looks fine.
>
> Yoav Shapira
> Millennium Research Informatics

Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.

This e-mail message, and any accompanying documents, is for the sole use of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact our office by email or by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and
immediately destroy all copies of the original message.