tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Lazic <al-tomcatu...@none.at>
Subject Re: Deaktivate Session-Creation/Handling
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 09:55:44 GMT
Hi and thanx for answer,

On Die 30.03.2004 09:11, Shapira, Yoav wrote:

>Session handling is mandated by the Servlet Specification: tomcat must
>implement it.  You can't "deactivate" it.

Yes thanx but the _developer_ don't now this and therefore we must
delete is on request :-((.
Yes it's an stoopid way but i can't change it :-(

>What you can do includes:
>- Writing an HttpServletRequestWrapper whose getSession methods always
>return null (or a new empty session, or whatever you need)

Yes i have see this option also but i'm not shure where i add it?

server.xml => <$TAG>? Can it be a 'Resource|ResourceParams'?
web.xml => <$TAG>? Can it be a '<filter>' or an option '<servlet>'?

Or please point me to the right side ;-))

I looked into

./tester/src/tester/org/apache/tester/TesterHttpServletRequestWrapper.java

and found the "*Session*" method which i use as examples ;-)

al ;-)