tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Luca Saccarola <l.saccar...@bigfoot.com>
Subject domino redirector
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:26:07 GMT
Hi Guys,

  using tomcat v4.1.27 with domino jk connector v1.2.5 on a red hat v7.3 (kernel 2.4.20-28.7)
based system. All works fine as long as a request for a servlet that implement an http upload
is made: file transfer will succeed but every additional servlet request call the already
loaded upload servlet despite what specified in my uri. After additional investigation I have
found that the problem is repicable when a generic servlet attempt to call read method for
input stream with the following statements:

   ServletInputStream in = req.getInputStream();
   byte[] buffer = new byte[1];
   int bytesRead = in.read(buffer);

After the servlet is executed I can execute only indicted servlet despite the servlet specified
in uri (looking at domino redirector log file). All fine when a servlet is requested directly
to tomcat (i.e.: via port 8080). Anyone experienced ? TIA

Best.
--
Luca Saccarola
Key ID: 0x4A7A51F7 (c/o keyservers)