tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Johan Wasserman - CPX Mngd Services" <Johan.Wasser...@Comparex.co.za>
Subject RE: Session persistance
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 06:41:28 GMT

serializing/deserializing that bean from/to the session on logout/login.
I prefer the session though.

Thanks, Johan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anu Mathew [mailto:anu@india.advinfo.net]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 7:37 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Session persistance

I already RTFM. From the manual I understood that you are also part of
developing TFM. But in TFM, restoring of the session is mentioned as
automatic when the applicatio/server restarts. But I want to control
both storing and restoring of the session using my code. Is this
possible? Thanks, Anu Mathew