tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Buglass <adam.bugl...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject RE: article on Tomcat
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:08:51 GMT
Of course, the 'F' is always open to personal interpretation at the time
of usage - this can be affected by all sorts of conditions and
understood by formula such as the following:

variable F = nominal_stress * no_of _idiots;

if( OS == MS ) {
  F = (F * 10)
}

... where the end result of F can be compared with a table such as:

1 - 5 Flippin'
6 - 10 Flamin'
11 - 15 Freakin'
16 - 20 Feckin'
21 - 25 Frigging
25+     F-... well my personal F level isn't too high right now....

;-)

A good definition of STRESS is as follows:
"The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire
to choke the daylights out of some idiot who desparately needs it"