tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Buglass <adam.bugl...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Tomcat is frozen
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:14:51 GMT
Hi, I've just got into the office and saw your posts!

Can you show us any data from the logs? Especially the Catalina logs.
Check if it says any problems with your Ajp13 connector or any errors
with processors.

Adam

On Tue, 2004-04-20 at 08:39, Cui Xiaojing-a13339 wrote:
> Hello Antonio Fiol,
>
> Thank you very much for helping. Below is info for the system.
>
> -The OS is Windows 2000.
> -Accessing Tomcat directly, not using Apache.
> -Using a database (Sql server) and using a static resource to keep a database connection
pool and the connection pool is created when Tomcat is started.
> -No firewalls.
> -When it fails, only Tomcat can not handle request, database is ok.
>
> Regards,
> Xiaojing

to handle for some time after Tomcat is started up, then the Tomcat is frozen, it could not
handle requst any more. If there is request submitted to Tomcat immedia