tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike Millson <mmill...@meritonlinesystems.com>
Subject Re: Context Based Jars Loading
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2004 13:34:33 GMT
You could take commons-logging out of /common/lib, and place the version
you want to use for each app in /WEB-INF/lib.

app1/WEB-INF/lib/commons-logging-ver1.jar
app2/WEB-INF/lib/commons-logging-ver2.jar
/app3/WEB-INF/lib/commons-logging-ver1.jar

etc.

That way you could control the version of commons-logging that goes w/
each application.

Mike