tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Mansfield <>
Subject Re: Apache 2 Tomcat 5 connector location and configuration
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:21:43 GMT
On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 16:08, Myles Moutoux wrote:
> I have checked the archives and there is nothing for tomcat 5, which is
> supposed to be the newest release. I have also seen quite a few of the

I agree that tomcat5 + mod_jk2 documentation is very lacking, yes,
there's discussions on the mailing lists etc, but surely it should be
prominent on the tomcat site itself?
It was my biggest pain to get going too. I tried to rely on the official website and of course drew mostly blank.

Anyway, I found the following doco which helped a lot, altho' it talks
about freebsd the info is still useful

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message